The International Mammalian Synthetic Biology Workshop (mSBW) brings together leaders in synthetic biology with experts from other relevant fields to highlight and inspire cutting-edge synthetic biology research, emphasizing both basic and applied science. The mSBW series has grown to become a signature worldwide event exploring the latest advances and their applications in human health and beyond.
Poster Abstract submission deadline: May 30, 2023
Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 18, 2023
Join us at the 10th Anniversary of mSBW! We'll look back on the distance we have traveled, showcase our vibrant community, and look forward to the next decade.
Funding Opportunities Available
Thanks to the AIChE® Foundation, we have limited number of stipends to cover conference registration and up to $500 in travel support for members of underrepresented groups.
Sponsored registration for mSBW 2023 might also be available to U.S.-based students, post-docs, and early-career professionals from underrepresented groups.
Reasons to Present
- This is the only meeting specifically dedicated to mammalian synthetic biology and its applications
- Benefit from creative input from colleagues working in allied fields
- Develop new collaborations and build relationships for current and future projects
- Identify trends that might influence your current research
- The Evolution of mSBW
- Foundational Technologies
- Genome Architecture(Genetic/Epigenetic Engineering)
- Towards Translation
- Regenerative Medicine and Organoids
This program has inspired new directions and collaborations for many of us. I am looking forward to reconnecting with leaders from industry and academia.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Access presentations from leaders on the cutting-edge of research
- Attend Industry panel, with opportunities to network with biotech leaders/startups and international researchers
- Gain exposure to a terrific lineup of plenary speakers, sharing the latest in mammalian synthetic biology research
- The conference is unique in its focus on mammalian cell engineering and rational design approaches that push the field beyond transgenics and gene editing
Who Should Attend:
- Researchers from industry, government, and academia
- Scientists across all levels of training (from graduate students to professionals, CEOs, and program leaders)
- Ph.D. students, post-docs, and industry scientists and engineers
- Associated professionals in the fields of bioengineering, biotechnology, and bioprocessing
Did you know?
Several sponsorships are available to allow you, and your organization, to choose a level that meets your recognition and budget goals. As a sponsor, you will be showing this audience, and the larger industrial biotechnology community, your commitment towards supporting a workshop that will benefit the companies in attendance, the industry, and society.